1) What are your standard unit sizes and prices?
(5 X 5) (5 X 10) (5 X 12) (10 X 10) (10 X 15) (10 X 20)
Prices are subject to change - contact office for current pricing information.
2) What are your Office Hours?
The Office is typically staffed from 9A to 5P, Mon - Sat. It is recommended
that you call before any Office visit.
3) Is there a Lease Agreement?
Yes, a (2) page Agreement outlines the Renter's and Owner's rights and
4) What is the Term of the Lease Agreement?
The Lease Agreement is month-to-month. A minimum of 10 days notice is
required upon vacating a unit.
5) Do you charge an application fee or require a Security Deposit?
No for both.
6) When do I have access to my unit?
With an individually assigned gate-code, Renter has immediate access to his
unit, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
7) Do I need to provide my own lock?
Yes, the Renter is responsible for providing his own lock.
8) Do I need insurance for my personal belongings?
Insurance for the contents of your unit is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Penn Self Storage DOES NOT provide insurance for a Renter's belongings.
9) If I move into a unit in the middle of the month, do I pay the full monthly rental fee?
No, rent is pro-rated based upon your move-in date.
10) What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, personal checks, money orders, Visa and Mastercard.
11) Can my account be set up for automatic monthly payment?
Yes, with Renter written authorization, we can automatically debit your Visa or
12) What are your security features?
- Totally enclosed chain-link fenced yard
- Electonically controlled gate access
- Ample overhead and building lighting
- Security monitored Office Building
13) Do you have climate-control units?
Yes, we have a limited number of climate-control units available.
14) Do you offer any discounts?
Discounts are available for year-in-advance payments and extended stay